From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Flor Lynch
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2017 8:52 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] IndependentLiving.com

Doesn't work all the time with all models of hearing aids. (Some aids drain
the batteries before giving an audible warning beep or two. Others give a
warning as soon as the battery is going to go down. As for when they're
deteriorating, one doesn't always know. One could be having a bad hair day
at the office that day. (Smile>. A bit like the Pats are having as I wsrite
this.