Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2017 1:38 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] turning on voice guide on new SAMSUNG UE43KU6670 tv?

if you have a way to locate the closed caption (CC) button on the remote, hold it down for a few seconds and the guides should be active.  Call the samsung support service, and ask them to walk you through it.  You might have to count buttons onthe remote, depending on which remote it comes with, but it should turn on.  Once you do, then if you want, perhaps they can walk you through connecting to your internet, and then they can tandem in to your television and set everything for you.  But once the guides are on, the worse will be entering your router's credentials to get connected.
Mike