Hi Gene,
but if the issue of not being at the top started 7 months ago, how can Kimsan, go back that far as far as system restore? or is there another issue, that I have missed out on?

Sent from Thunderbird

On 11/02/17 5:52 PM, Gene wrote:
But this is a separate problem. The original problem discussed was that
no ribbons come up when alt is pressed. The system menu comes up. I
didn't see any solution offered that could have solved the problem as
far as I know so it's time to consider system restore
*From:* Rajmund <mailto:brajmund2000@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Saturday, February 11, 2017 7:48 AM
*To:* main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>
*Subject:* Re: [TechTalk] huge problem with outlook 2016resolved

in that case, system restore would have not worked, anyway.

Sent from Thunderbird

On 11/02/17 8:47 AM, Kimsan wrote:
It did drive me bonkers to always CTRL home to the top just to read an
email. I just waited seven months to voice my frustrations publically
lol.

Respectfully,
Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com <mailto:kimsansong@icloud.com>