From: Greg Daniel
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2017 5:26 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] BARD Express question

Hi Listers,

Although I am having wonderful successful in using the new BARD
Express, every time I download a group of books into the specified
folder on my computer, there are two copies of each book. I then
have to go through the folder and delete the second copy of each
title. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Thanks,

Greg

Columbus, Ohio