Re: Major computer issue after updating Jaws

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

oh god..... OK, are you in flight mode? if yes, are you able to take it out? if not, I know what happened to you....

Sent from Thunderbird

On 24/02/17 10:02 PM, Cristóbal wrote:
Update:

After restarting my computer and waiting around an hour, the desktop
came up. However, my sighted wife says that there’s an error message
having to do with the audio/sound application not being loaded.
Following the prompts, though we are given the option to enable audio,
this doesn’t seem to occur. Nor am I able to connect to the Internet
even though this machine is connected via an Ethernet cable.

I’ve checked online and even someone on one of these lists recommended
to uninstall audiodrivers in the device manager, and restart, but this
doesn’t seem as though it wouldn’t work for me as again, I’m somehow no
longer connected to the Internet.

I also tried accessing system restore and am presented with an error
message having to do with the audio property profile not being loaded
and to check the event log etc.

I’ve since tried rebooting and am again stuck on that original screen
before the desktop.

I wrote FS earlier, but who knows.