fire tablet vs ipads

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Hi,

I’m googling and trying to find the newest articles discussing the differences between fire tablets and ipads.

What can yall tell me about the differences. Before I end this, hopefully the question not asked is “Well, depends what you are using it for.”

Just quick questions, and feel free to unload with your general answer, but can you practically do the same thing on a fire tablet like what you can do on an ipad?

Download apps, surf the net, check email, things like that.

Unless the google hit was incorrect, I am seeing a $50 fire tablet out there now.

I mean, if it can do what I just listed, I’ll save $150 for purchasing a fire tablet smile.

Respectfully,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...