Re: fire tablet vs ipads

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

no, you'll be using what's called voice view, of which, I know nothing, besides the name, unfortunately.

Sent from Thunderbird

On 26/02/17 12:03 PM, Kimsan wrote:
Hahahha, “For an inexpensive tablet for watching videos, reading books,
listening to music, browsing the web, checking email, and using
Facebook, Amazon’s Kindle

Fire tablets are a fine deal.”

That were the answers to my questions.

So, what’s the voice on these tablets. Also, do I swipe and double tap
like on an ipad? I know what’s her name, alexa, will answer after
pressing the home button, but that’s different from when navigating the
darn thing right? The home screen sounds boring too, but I’m blind, why
should that matter right? Smile.

Thanks for the article.

Respectfully,

Kimsan Song