From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Laz
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2017 7:48 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] fire tablet vs ipads

We have the 7-inch Fire tablet and the HD8 model with no ads currently in
stock. We turn on accessibility and install the Google Play Store.
If interested check here:

http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Tablets_c_36.html

Laz

On 2/26/17, Marie <magpie.mn@gmail.com> wrote:
I thought I might give the Fire a try but when I put in the order, it
was not going to ship for 2 months. I felt this was unacceptable when
they are an Amazon product so I cancelled the order. Has anyone else
had this experience?

From: "Kimsan" <kimsansong@icloud.com
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 04:03:38 -0800

Hahahha, "For an inexpensive tablet for watching videos, reading
books, listening to music, browsing the web, checking email, and using
Facebook, Amazon's Kindle

Fire tablets are a fine deal."

That were the answers to my questions.

So, what's the voice on these tablets. Also, do I swipe and double
tap like on an ipad? I know what's her name, alexa, will answer after
pressing the home button, but that's different from when navigating
the darn thing right?
The home screen sounds boring too, but I'm blind, why should that
matter right? Smile.

Thanks for the article.

Respectfully,

Kimsan Song