From: "Laz" <laz@talkingmp3players.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2017 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Problems with Winrar

unfortunately what we're seeing here are the results of having someone
at the keyboard not knowing enough to not cause damage, and not
knowing computer basics enough to communicate properly what the
situation actually is or understand properly the instructions being
provided by helpful members. So as things get more andmore involved
and confused the situation gets further out of hand until one person
can take the time to sit down to figure out what the actual problem is
and fix it for her.

Laz

That isn't true. You are evidently thinking about icons on the desktop.
She deleted the folder and files wich is not the correct way to delete
programs in general. yYou can delete portable programs that way and a
very
small number of others.