From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Billy Inglis
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 3:35 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] what about the fire stick?

hi Laz and guys, still no speech with Kodi though?, Billy

On 26/02/2017 20:25, Laz wrote:
All you have to do is hold down the back button and menu button on the
remote to toggle VoiceView on and off. Yes, Hulu and NetFlix are there
but I don't know about the others as I have yet to play with it even
though we got it back in December. My oldest son jumped the gun and
began playing with it. (smiles)

Laz

On 2/26/17, Bill Koppelmann <billmeister@samobile.net> wrote:
Hi Laz,
Speaking of the fire stick, I do have some vision, and so I need to
know, just how far in to the menus do you have to go in order to get
the fire stick to talk? Do I understand that you cn get Hulu and
Netflix on there too?
What about some of the obscure political and religious stations, can
you get those to come on the stick?
Many thanks,
Bill

Bluetooth devices, and accessories