routers that take external antennas?

goshawk on horseback

hello all,
I wondered if anyone knows of any routers that take external antennas?
I am sure they must be about somewhere, as I have found a number of high gain external wifi antennas available, and there would seem little point in making such antennas, if no routers take them, but can't seem to track down any routers that take external antennas. if possible, the router should also contain the adsl or infinity modem, so that I can completely replace the joke called a bt hub, but that is only desirable, rather than a priority.

Simon