Re: real quick linux VM question

Norman

Hi.

He's talking about the tools menu in the vmware program itself, not the virtual machine. On my system the settings would actually be under the vm menu. With focus on vmware press alt m.

HTH.

On 3/2/2017 5:13 PM, Rajmund wrote:
OK, this thing booted, in fact,am writing from it, since am here. but how do I gt=et to tools on the VMWARE menu? I only know of the alt-p command. never found tools... and how do I access the screen reader settings in vinux?

On 02/03/17 21:22, Rob wrote:
Rajmund <brajmund2000@gmail.com> wrote:
OK, so another question. how and where would I connect the display, so
my linux sees it? wouldn't I have to have speech first
Just connect your display to the computer as normal.
In VMWare, you have an option
"Removable devices"
under the tools menu, I think.
Under that menu entry is your braille display. Have it disconnect from host and connect to guest. If it is USB, BRLTTY will see it and you will have braille. That has always worked reliably for me.