From: "Rob" <captinlogic@gmail.com
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Thu, 02 Mar 2017 21:01:25 -0600
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] real quick linux VM question

Rajmund <brajmund2000@gmail.com> wrote:
alt by itself did nothing. as for the VM, I'm pretty sure. as I can tab
around the linux desktop, I can use thunderbird, I can update it, I can
do anything and everything, but insert-space does nothing.

Try capslock space?
Hmm what about if you hit alt+m in VMWare player? I don't have it installed like I said or I would pull it up to see what is happening there.