From: "Norman" <lists@thekingstech.com
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Fri, 03 Mar 2017 05:25:18 -0500
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] real quick linux VM question

Hi.
I believe there is some confusion about the branding of the VMware products here.
There used to b VMware player. This has been replaced by workstation player which is essentially the same thing.
In my previous messages I had made some references to workstation. I was referring to workstation pro which is a paid product.
As i mentioned earlier try right clicking on the VM name.

On March 3, 2017 4:15:46 AM EST, Rajmund <brajmund2000@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
OK, think I'm confused. Caps lock space, I'll have to try later.
But, what's the difference between VMWARE player, and VMWARE
station? I have VMWARE station, and alt-m just plays the windows
error tone.

Sent from a BrailleNote