From: "Jaffar Sidek" <jaffar.sidek10@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2017 6:43 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] the power of accessibility

Hi All. I'd like to go on the group record to publicly thank Carlos for all his efforts to extend and improve upon the original Brian Smart's Win7 talking WinPe. For Months I've had two PCS lying around idly because I couldn't repair their damage OS due to lack of sighted assistance. Yesterday, I bought myself 1 more license for Windows 10 and on my own, restored my other 2 computers, which now frees me to dedicate my MacBook pro solely for use for working in the MacOS environment. Which just goes to show the importance and power that Accessibility affords to us Blind folks. A big thank you from Singapore, Carlos.