Re: Google drive questions

Jaffar Sidek

I don't know if Google Drive works the same, but try clicking the computer icon. It might be one of the drives listed in there. My ICloud drive is listed, so I am hoping it will work on the same principle for you. Cheers!

On 3/4/2017 9:16 AM, Donald L. Roberts wrote:
I am having difficulty installing Google drive on my windows 7 laptop. I downloaded and subsequently ran the installer; and I now see shortcuts for Google sheets, Google docs, and Google slides, but nothing for Google drive which is all that I want. I successfully installed it on a Windows 10 desktop several months ago, so I can't figure out where to go from here so that I can locate the files already uploaded on the other machine.

Ideas please.

Thanks.

Don Roberts