Re: Wireless, stereo Microphone

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

yep, wireless should work, and quite a fair bit of bluetooth ones, too.

Sent from Thunderbird

On 05/03/17 7:44 AM, Kimsan wrote:
Just use a wireless head set such as the h800...

Respectfully,
Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Rajmund
Sent: Saturday, March 4, 2017 6:11 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Wireless, stereo Microphone

the sense won't work with any USB headphones or microphones, mainly, due to
lack of drivers.

Sent from Thunderbird

On 05/03/17 12:55 AM, C
arlos wrote:
I don't know much about the BrailleSense, but I was wondering that
myself. You would be better off using a digital recorder with built-in
stereo microphones.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Olusegun -- Victory Associates
LTD, Inc." <ukekearuaro@valtdnet.com>