Re: windows 7 talking installer for a friend

Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@...>

www.bryansmart.com

On 5 Mar 2017, at 19:05, Michael Amaro <mikeameli@earthlink.net> wrote:

Hello Listers,

A friend of mine, needs windows 7 talking installer. Can some one please help?

thanks

Michael

email/skype:

mikeameli@earthlink.net

iPhone email:

mikeameli@icloud.com

JFK"

What kind of peace do I mean? What kind of peace do we seek? Not a Pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war. Not the peace of the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace - - the kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living -- the kind that enables man and nations to grow and to hope and to build a better life for their children - - not merely peace for Americans by peace for all men and women - - not merely peace in our time but peace for all time."