Re: How to reply privately

Gene

I'm not sure just what you are doing nor where you are when you use control c and control v.  Are you saying that when you open the message properties and execute the control c command, that my address is placed in the clipboard>  Then are you saying you start a completely new message and paste?

It would be a good idea to gather information about how to reply privately in different programs and compile it in one message containing it all.  Then it could be sent to appropriate lists.

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How to reply privately

Gene, I tried your command, since it's always good to know another one. It does not work in Outlook 2013, but what does is get at the message like on yours for the Alt Enter, hit Control C. I started a new message, hit Control V, and there was your address. Also in 2013, a user can hit Shift Control up through the fields, get to the personal address and copy that, but it is so easy to just hit Control C outside the message on the list, then start a new one and hit Control v.

Best from,

Carolyn