Re: Creating a boot disc

Carlos

You can place USB, CD, or both before the hard drive in the boot sequence in which ever order you prefer. Those drives will be checked for bootable disks and if none are found, it will move on to the hard drive.

----- Original Message -----
From: ""Marvin Atkins"" <marvinatkins7409@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2017 3:38 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Creating a boot disc

Carlos,
I've been wanting to do this for some time as well. What is the exact setting one would use in the BIOS to be able to boot either way, i.e., HD, Disk or flash? To further clarify, if BIOS boot is set for HD then it looks at nothing else, right? But, If BIOS boot is set for flash, does it look at HD first, then at other media if one is present?
Hope I'm not coming across as too confusing,
Thanks in advance,
marvin