Malware bytes 1.75 questions

Donald L. Roberts

I'm running Malware bytes 1.75 on an Asus desktop running Windows 7 home premium. Unfortunately, when I went to upgrade it to Windows 10, I got a message indicating that Windows 10 was incompatible with the display although I don't recall the specific reason.

At any rate, I would like to know the steps for selecting the items to be deleted or quaranteened. I have tried control+a, also left mouse clicking on each individual item, but nothing seems to select the items to be quaranteened or deleted. Incidentally, the screen reader is Window-eyes 9.5.4 if that matters. I also have Jaws if it works better in this regard. So please tell me the answer, regardless of screen reader.

Thanks.

Don Roberts