Re: intro and buying new computer

Hi Josh:

Hopefully what I am about to suggest is NOT a twisted thought ... In a few
weeks, Windows10 Creator will be released and it should come with a talking
installer. I have not personally investigated Windows10 much, but this new
development might make me think things over.

I don't know for sure what almighty Microsoft has in mind, but, typically,
Windows comes in all kinds of flavors and I doubt that Windows10 is an
exception to this rule. Wouldn't it be better to consider getting a
Windows10 Creator Home Edition when it is released in April?

Assuming my thinking is NOT horridly twisted, I am of the opinion that
waiting till April if possible might make better sense! I would hope that
you have enough gear to keep chugging along until then. With that, I'll
disappear and wait to be straightened out by the many folks who are deeper
in the trenches than I am!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado