Thoughts on podcast on installing Windows 10 Creator

Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@...>

Evening everyone.

This is Chris here from the United Kingdom.

I have just heard the podcast on Blind Cool Tech on installing Windows 10 Creator with just Narrator. It is fantastic in its current implementation, and I too hope any bugs will be ironed out by the time of public release. From the podcast though, it isn't too bad as of now, to be honest with you. I, and many others, expect high anticipation of this release. Good job MS and their accessibility team. Way overdue in my honest opinion. Keep up the good work.