Re: Opinions wanted: Should I install the upcoming updates?

jldail13@...

Hi
I'm told that ios 9, & the new version of OS 10, will include bug fixes. Yes, there will be new features, but the main focus here will be bug fixes.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 31, 2015, at 6:46 PM, Jeremy <icu8it2@gmail.com> wrote:

Ok, weird, ended up sending my message below to bt instead. grr
Lets hope this one goes to the right place. :D
Not sure if it was me that added the wrong address into the field or something else going screwy. haha

On 8/31/2015 5:38 PM, jeremy wrote:
Probably good to double check on something like applevis, just to see how others are finding it. Also, if it's IOS you mean, just be aware that often times, if we're going to have issues, those issues will show up more so on the first release of the update, as in IOS8 for example. I normally either wait until I see that things are working ok to make me comfortable using it, or, I wait until I see that what ever bugs have been fixed and it's safe to finally update it.
Tc.
On 8/31/2015 4:33 PM, Jessica D wrote:
Hi,
I would like opinions on whether or not to install the updates from Apple, when they are released in a few weeks?

Is the current beta stable
Thanks,
Jessica

Sent from my iPad