Major usability issues with the latest version of Fantastical 2 for iphone?

jldail13@...

Hi,
I use Fantastical 2 every day for my calendar and reminders.
With the latest version of the app, it is almost completely unusable with voiceover. I cannot add anything to my calendar using the app, even the keyboard is totally enaccessable.
Visually, I can see a thick white line at the top of the on-screen keyboard.
Has anyone else noticed this? Can you please help me fix it, or can we all contact the developer to manddate that they fix it?
This is my favorite calendar, and I currently cannot use it.
Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appriciated.
I'm using an iphone 6+ with ios 9.0.2.
Thanks,
Jessica

Sent from my iPhone