From: Gene <gsasner@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Friday, March 24, 2017 13:31
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] configuring nvda for internet explorer

Do you know how to find things in the help system? The users guide explains all the configuration items. While you may want to change a setting or two outside of the document formatting menu, that's were the settings almost all are that you might want to change, if you do want to change settings.

The settings you would want to change deal with what is announced such as tables, block quotes, headings and other features as you move through a web page. If you look at the settings in document formatting, you will see a lot of things you can have or not have announced.