Re: Setting Computer to Run At Certain Times

David Ferrin <df7782@...>

When I was laid up a while some months ago the same sort of thing happened with one of my systems that I did not get around to turning on for a few weeks. So I am just confirming the fact that this is not only something that Mike runs in to at all.

From: Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2017 1:59 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Setting Computer to Run At Certain Times

Hi Carlos,

The only common factor I can think of is the amount of time the computer is shut down.  That's the only thing I can go from, since I only have these issues after an extended period of time of the computer not running.  Of course, it can be other things, but when we go to that house on a regular basis like we used to, none of this crap would happen.  Now, with the extended periods of time we've been away this happens, & it's not a big deal.  I just don't like spending extra time on that computer to straighten it out when we have more important things to tend to.  I know I'm sounding like some kind of whiney snot nosed A'hole, but I did check out that website, & downloaded the batch files.  I may not be worth a crap at making batch or script files, but I can edit the crap out of almost anything once I get my head wrapped around it.  LOL  Thank you mooy moocho.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.
Early to bed, early to rise, keep my iHemorrhoids from being a surprise.