Re: W3C Pushes Past Critics as DRM Gets Closer to Becoming an Official Web Standard #article

Dave

Ah, Now I see what you mean.

Well, from my point of view, Accessibility has been sliding backwards
for several years.

I have voiced this opinion before, and some may disagree, and others
share my point of view.

With a New Standard, and one that doesn't cooperate well with Screen
Readers, this could cause serious cuts in levels of Access in the coming
years.

Guess before I Push the Panic Button, I'll need to wait and see just how
this New Standard manifests itself.

Enis, do you know who is pushing this New Standard the most?

Grumpy Dave

--
Dave <dlh007@centurylink.net>