Malware Bytes on pc start-up

J. chang

Hello All,

A question that has confounded me since the installation of the new and current version of Malware Bytes.  On PC boot-up, I will always get a window saying that "Malware Real Time Protection has been turned off - and if I want to start it up again, click a box within the message."

After clicking the message, the entire message will disappear but will re-turn again when the computer downloads something else or until I click the "X" box - top right hand corner of the message box.

I have tried to go thru the settings to correct this, but have not been able to locate a setting that will affect this.  The license is current.

Thank you,

--jeff