From: Carlos
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Keyboard recommendations needed

The following are both keyboards which I personally own.  The first one
is a full-sized keyboard which has a built-in touchpad and uses an RF USB dongle.  The second one
uses bluetooth, can pair with up to 5 separate devices, and can also be used in USB wired mode.  Both have the F keys assigned to the standard functions by default.