Re: windows 7 question for a friend

Josh Kennedy

the desktop is part of the OS. you cannot make it go away. in windows10 at least if you hit windows d for desktop then tab around you may find a show desktop button maybe if your friend has that if he presses it the desktop will go out of the alt tab cycle?

On 4/3/2017 5:51 PM, Michael Amaro wrote:
Hello Listers,

my friend is running windows 7 32 bit and jaws 15.  He wants to know, how to get the desktop out of the way?
 when alt tabbing around.

thanks

Michael

email/skype:

iPhone email:

JFK"

What kind of peace do I mean? What kind of peace do we seek? Not a Pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war. Not the peace of the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace - - the kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living -- the kind that enables man and nations to grow and to hope and to build a better life for their children - - not merely peace for Americans by peace for all men and women - - not merely peace in our time but peace for all time."