Re: podcasts and downloading them

john s

Flor, it won't hurt.

At 04:07 PM 4/4/2017, you wrote:
Maybe I need to change the default download folder...

From: Flor Lynch
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2017 8:59 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] podcasts and downloading them
John,
Have you done this? I found that, if you downloaded a podcast via QCast (paid and all), you had that episode of the podcast but no future episodes of it would download as long as I had that one. I have therefore found it handier when using QCast to just listen to the episode in situ. That notwithstanding, it’s a great little rogram, containing much of a podcasts’s past episodes in a list ready for listening at any time (if online).