Re: .pub files

Carlos

I should have clarified, Balabolka supports .epub files, not .pub files.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Giovanelli" <joegio100@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2017 4:21 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] .pub files

Hi, Carlos,

Thank you for the Balaboka recommendation. As so often happens, I had unexpected difficulties.

1. I could not close the program when I was done. I tried to exit via the File menue; no good.

I opened a .pub file. It fead garbage.

I read some of the Help info. I did not see .pub files in the list of supported file types. Perhaps I just didn't hear it when it was read.

I was usoing System Access, and Eloquence was not recognized when I went to the Voices. All I saw was Anna, not a good one. If I solve these other mysteries, I'll install Zira and, of course, the Speech Platform first.

I look forward to learning what I'm doing wrong.

As always, thank you for reading this.

Joe Giovanelli