From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Angelo Sonnesso
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2017 6:32 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Pac Mate

Do you have a compact flash card?

On 3/30/2017 12:03 PM, Sugar wrote:

Hi all

I have tried to sub to the Pac Mate list but I am being told that there is no group

Does anyone know how to transfer files from the desk top to the Pac mate?

Thanks

Sugar

�

A wise old owl lived in an oak
The more he saw the less he spoke
The less he spoke the more he heard.
Why can�t we all be like that wise old bird?

� Edward Hersey Richards

-So True, Sugar

�

Avast logo