Re: 3.0 USB hubs

Jaffar Sidek

Hi. you can't go wrong with it. I'm using it now, and I personally think it's one of my best pc periphery i have had the good fortune to come across. Cheers!

On 4/8/2017 12:03 AM, N K Shackelford wrote:
I have several USB peripherals, and I'm shopping for a 3.0 hub. I'm
thinking it's narrowed down to a HooToo brand one with 9 ports, 2
smart phone charging ones and 7 USB PC ports, and the other is an
Anchor 10-port, 7 USB and 3 smart phone charging. They are both 60
watts. I just want someone who may know about these brands to tell me
what you think. If you want to write me off list about this, my e-mail
address is
nance62lady@gmail.com

I would really appreciate some feedback.

Thanks in advance,

Nance