Re: Blitab Braille Tablet

Josh Kennedy

who cares. $5295 is still way way way out of my price range. I can pay $500 for braille that's about all. and then I have to save for 2 months.

On 4/7/2017 3:53 PM, Carlos wrote:
Oh I'm so sorry. I was wrong. It's on sale for only $5,295! Hip hip hooray!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carlos" <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2017 3:45 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Blitab Braille Tablet

The Polaris is $5,795. While other developers are striving to release new low-cost braille display technology, HIMS must be sticking to the ridiculously expensive traditional piezoelectric style display. What an insane price tag. It might be petty, but I hope they fail miserably with this device LOL.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc." <ukekearuaro@valtdnet.com>