Re: Windows 10 creator question

Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@...>

Hi Don the idea is to mount the iso and run setup.exe from the root of the virtual disc which is created when the iso is mounted. It will be listed as a drive in Windows Explorer/File Explorer. So just run that, and follow the instructions to upgrade to the Creators Update.

On 9 Apr 2017, at 19:49, Donald L. Roberts <donald.roberts99@gmail.com> wrote:

Please pardon my ignorance. I know where to find and download the iso file for Windows 10 creator which I wish to install. However, don't I need a batch file or something to execute this thing? Or, do I just hit enter and let it rip?

Don Roberts