From: Adrien Collins [mailto:adriencollins22160@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 12:49 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] outlook 2013 issues

Hi

I have been using outlook 2013 or office 365 for a few months now. I have
noticed a few issues with it. firstly, none of my contact folders are
showing as address books, they are all displaying ok but when you go to
folder properties, I cannot see or access any check boxes to use the folder
as an address book. I have several pst files and they are all the same.

The other issue I have, I recently purchased the sperrysoft add e-mail
address add-in, it is a 14 day demo copy and after so long it is supposed to
display a pop-up box to register, I am not seeing the pop-up box at all, I
spotted on investigating that pop-ups in internet explorer could be blocked
but I am sure they are disabled to allow pop-ups. I have been in
communication with sperrysoft support but we cannot work this one out. In
the error log it mensions something about mapi files, is there a way to
delete the mapi files so outlook has to create them again, this may fix the
issues. I don't know what else I can do about this. I have had to ask them
for a refund.

Regards

Adrien