Re: I'm

Carlos

LOL I didn't even realize members could see that information.  As for potential causes for the file system displaying incorrect free space, take a look at this Microsoft article.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 5:29 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] I'm #29

I’m 29,

!!!

So, the real subject is Windirstat.

I have downloaded the little monster, about 450 kb.

I have done all the obvious thing to clear up  space on my  little s s d drive. As I said earlyir, the big items on this drive are win 7, office2013, a couple o c r programs and a few utilities like adobe p d f, revo, 7-zip,  etc..

I have done all the obviouse including  disk cleanup, emptied temp, recycle, and download folders.

So what will dindirstat show me?

spaceHey 29 members on the list when I joined a few minutes ago