Re: Accessibility Redefined: Smart Labeling System--Audex 5.0 = Bye Bye unlabeled Controls!

Josh Kennedy

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: Accessibility Redefined: Smart Labeling System--Audex 5.0 = Bye Bye unlabeled Controls!
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 08:55:58 +0000
From: Devin Prater <r.d.t.prater@...>
To: eyes-free@...

Wow, this is really amazing! You really do know what us users want!
Google folks, I’d suggest hiring him... Unless that’d hamper his ability
to make innovative stuff.
--
Sent from Discordia using Gnus for Emacs.
Email: r.d.t.prater@...

--
To report violations of our ground rules or content guidelines, contact eyes-free+owners@.... -- https://goo.gl/rDveM8
---