Re: flac files

Carlos

Have you ever installed a codec pack of any kind?

----- Original Message -----
From: Gene
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] flac files

Here's an intersting thing you might want to try.  I can't play flac files by just pressing enter on them in the files list.  But for some reason, if I open the context menu, type h to open the play with dialog and find Windows media Player in the list and press enter, the file plays.  I had never looked into this but that's how I play the one or two flac files I have and I didn't add anything to Media Player, as I recall.  It may be that doing so would remove the need to do what I do, but I haven't bothered for the one or two files I have.