Re: Antivirus Program Concerns.

Carlos

Avast may not be completely accessible, but many screen reader users run it so it should at least be usable.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 4:45 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Antivirus Program Concerns.

OK, Carlos. I did go to the Avast website and it will work with Vista. It said nothing about screen reader compatibility and it suggested Chrome as the browser but hopefully it would work with Firefox.

I'm not paranoid about computer using but, when you have had to re-build computers because nothing would repair the damage done by the FBI Virus, it does make me stop and think. I will work on this, however, and let you know what happens.

Thanks for your help and response.

Barb