From: Gene <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Monday, April 17, 2017 15:50
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Antivirus Program Concerns.

First, even though Microsoft claims it no longer supports Microsoft Security essentials. see if the program is still updating definitions or if manually updating causes it to update. The XP version of Microsoft Security Essentials continued to update its definitions about two years after Microsoft said it wouldn't be supported. I'm not sure if it still does.

GGene