From: "John Gregory" <stratplayer@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 2:12 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] problem with keyboard & function key using the Dell Model Latitude E6330

From what I have read about the E6330, the home and end keys are on the top
row and the page up and page down keys are just above the shift key (really
strange design). Anyway, the issue most often commented on is that the home
and end keys are so small they are easily missed and difficult to press.
Don't know if this helps or not, it may be worthwhile examining the top row
of the keyboard more closely?