Enquiry about Apple Magic Keyboard

Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@...>

Evening everyone.

I am writing in with an enquiry on the Apple magic keyboard which I am looking into purchasing as early as next week.

Is it true that when pairing to your iOS device or Apple TV, there is no pairing code to enter? In other words, it just pairs automatically? This is what iMore claims anyway after doing a google search for "Magic Keyboard iOS" without quotes. The manual obtained from the Apple support website only documents how to use it with a mac, and that sounds cool as well, but my main goal is to use it with my iOS devices.

Any responses greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.