From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sugar
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 5:36 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Spell check help

Hi John
I do use jaws 14 and well, I am using English to type and
when I go to spell check some words are in Spanish and some
in English.
If I type for example Community, I will F7 and it will say
that the word that should be used is Communista, which is
totally different and so that is just one example.
Not all the words are in Spanish, so it's strange.
Sugar
"I speak my mind because it hurts to bite my tongue all the
time."
-Sugar