SDRSharp and keystrokes files

Jeremy <icu8it2@...>

I got distracted tinkering with the script, changing some of the keystrokes to use the control plus letter keys, rather than just the letters on their own and forgot to post the files when I got back home. lol
I'm still learning how to use autohotkey and even more so how to compile the scripts into an executable, but what I've got so far seems to work.

Inside the SDRSharp folder there will be another folder called sdrsharp-keys. This will contain the two files, one of them is the text version of the ahk script and the other, the executable of the same script. I don't currently have dropbox installed, so hopefully a google drive link will do.

Please also keep in mind that I'm just a tinkerer, so the real credit goes to Dale over on the SDRSharp email list on yahoo, as he's been an amazing help for me being able to figure this stuff out. Also note that to successfully run SDR#, at least on windows7, it requires you also have the microsoft .net 4.6 redistributable installed. Rather than post a link to download it, I'll post the link to the quick start guide that explains how to get SDRSharp up and going a lot better than I ever could hope to. haha
http://www.rtl-sdr.com/rtl-sdr-quick-start-guide/

Here's the link to the files, so please let me know if there are any issues with the upload or whatever.
Take care.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9m5PcsLW1MpaC1iZlFlS05mUGs