Re: Updating to ios 10.3

Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@...>

Hi,

Go ahead and update to iOS 10.3.1. Just make sure you have a current backup in case something goes wrong. This is particularly true for iOS 10.3 and later as the update converts the file system on there to the new Apple File System.

On 21 Apr 2017, at 05:59, Duke <douk.fattah@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello guys,
I would like to know if I can update to ios 10.3 safely without losing any data.
Your answer is much appreciated.
Douk.

On Apr 21, 2017, at 5:39 AM, Jeremy <icu8it2@gmail.com> wrote:

Meant to put this in the previous message with the files, but rather than anyone using it needing to read through the script to get all the keystrokes, I'll write down the important ones. They are all using the control key as a modifier, so press the control key plus the letter to activate the shortcut.

p = play/stop button
v = Moves you to the volume slider which is readable by NVDA. Adjust the slider with the up and down arrows.
m = Activates the mute button

Changing modes:
a = AM
n = NFM
w = WFM
l = Lower SideBand
u = Upper SideBand
d = Double SideBand
1 = CW
2 = RAW Mode
f = Jump to the VFO so you can enter a frequency
When entering a frequency here, pressing enter after you've typed the freq you want will jump you to the new frequency.
Take care.