From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carlos
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2017 5:23 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] spell checker for outlook express
for windows7

Versions of Office later than 2003 will not work. There are
a couple of third-party spell checkers, but they are not
comprehensive. And with all due respect Dennis, you have
asked these questions about Outlook Express several times in
the last couple of years. Please try to keep track of the
information for future reference. Also keep in mind that
you can review and search the list archives at the following
link.
https://techtalk.groups.io/g/main/topics
Here is a download link on my pCloud for the third-party
spell checker posted on the author's site, but as I said, it
is not very useful.
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZu46AZYjiDORkoyi0cL
pr1yB9JsmC1PN3k

From: Dennis L