Re: Outlook 2016 question

Michael Mote

Have you tried to view the certificate?  In some cases, there is an option to install the certificate, and you may be missing that option?  I’ve seen this before, and I had to really work to find the install button.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Loy
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 2:04 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Outlook 2016 question

I just installed Outlook 2016 and I can't get one of my email accounts set up. I entered the exact settings from Windows Live mail but it jus will not work. A dialog appears something about a certificate, I click on connect anyway but no go. Is ther certain kind of accounts that Outlook will not work on? thanks for any help.